BRIEF FACTS THAT SHOULD IMPACT THE ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY….
by Donald D. Farshing Director, FEEDS, UNF 4567 St Johns Bluff Road, South Jacksonville, FL 32224-2666 Take a minute to be informed!
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 CE lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: in 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier!
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the ONLY refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people’s lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
13. The Arab-Israeli Conflict: the Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.
14. The PLO’s Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
These are incredible times. We have to ask what our role should be. What will we tell our grandchildren about we did when there was a turning point in Jewish destiny, an opportunity to make a difference?
Given the situation today, many other relevant facts could be added to Dr. Farshing’s list. In the interest of brevity and clarity, we’ve presented the list as he, described as a Christian North Florida University Professor, wrote it.
Boy that relaly helps me the heck out.
I liked your article is an interesting technology
thanks to google I found you
Thank you, I’ve been seeking for details about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.
Keep functioning ,terrific job!
This might not be the largest Country in the World, but I think it is the most impressive. One way you can measure the success of somewhere is the measure it’s music. There is little doubt that this place blows other places away. I wouldn’t want to die there, but a year or three would be pretty cool.
I’ve to examine with you here. Which isnt one thing I usually do! I take pleasure in reading a put up that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!
I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :).
I have been looking for this information for a long time. Approximately 8 hours of online finding, fortunately I got that in your web site. I don’t understand why Google do not display this sort of resourceful web sites in the first few lines. Most of the time the top web sites are rubbish. Maybe it is time to change to another search engine.
I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :).
Regards for this wondrous post, I am glad I discovered this site on yahoo.
I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up.
I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. “The eye of a human being is a microscope, which makes the world seem bigger than it really is.” by Kahlil Gibran.
Thanks for this rattling post, I am glad I discovered this site on yahoo.
Only wanna input on few general things, The website layout is perfect, the articles is rattling fantastic : D.
Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “We strain to renew our capacity for wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again.” by Shana Alexander.
I really like your writing style, superb information, regards for putting up : D.
Great blogpost, I just given this onto a student who was doing a little research on that. And he in fact purchased me breakfast because I discovered it for him… :).. So let me reword that: Thanks for the treat! But yeah Thankx for spending the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and enjoy learning more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!
OMG! It is like you understand my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, just like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some images to drive the content home a bit, besides that, this is good blog. A wonderful read. I will definitely revisit again.
Outstanding post, I believe website owners should learn a lot from this weblog its really user pleasant. So much fantastic info on here :D.
I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thank you again!
I went over this site and I conceive you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to fav (:.
I’m pleased I discovered your web site on aol. Thanks for the sensible critique. My wife and i were being just preparing to do some research in regards to this. I will be very happy to see these kinds of great details being shared freely out there.
Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the web the simplest factor to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other folks consider concerns that they plainly don’t recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks!
Thank you, I have recently been looking for information approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source?
I believe other website owners should take this internet site as an model, very clean and wonderful user friendly style and design . “It is the sign of a week mind to be unable to bear wealth.” by Seneca.
I like your writing style really loving this internet site. “Truth is beautiful and divine no matter how humble its origin.” by Michael Pupin.
I conceive you have noted some very interesting points , regards for the post.
Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer something back and aid others such as you helped me.
I would like to thankx for the time you have contributed in writing this blog post. I am hoping the same best post from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skill has inspired me to begin my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.
Really nice style and good subject matter, nothing else we want : D.
I genuinely enjoy reading on this website , it has got fantastic articles .
Very interesting subject, thanks for posting.
You have mentioned very interesting points ! ps decent web site . “Wisdom is the supreme part of happiness.” by Sophocles.
I genuinely enjoy looking through on this website , it holds fantastic articles .
I was looking through some of your blog posts on this internet site and I think this website is very informative ! Keep on posting .
I like your blog so considerably that I feel I have to wish you. Happy New Year in advance. Have a good and prosperous year ahead
[…] Read More: israelinsight.com/?p=60 […]…
[…] Only access to Temple Mount by any non-Muslim is over rickety bridge meant to be temporary. UNESCO has “forbidden” strengthening or rebuilding of the bridge due to Arab objections. [Real Jerusalem Streets]You see it is the holiday of Ramadan for the Arabs and we must never inflict limitation on their access to the mosque on our Temple Mount. Yes, our Temple Mount. Like the Old City, it was taken in the 1967 war, but as Jews are self-committed to respecting the religion of others and its practice in the Jewish land, daily control over the Temple Mount with the mosques built there was given to the Arab Mullahs. From there they preach the destruction of Israel. From there they dig underneath, weakening the very foundations of their own mosques while destroying 2000+ years old evidence in order to ‘prove the Jews were never here’. You’d be surprised how many in the world will argue the truth of their rewritten history, ignoring the very proofs standing before them. See History Written in the Stones of Israel […]
[…] Read More here: israelinsight.com/?p=60 […]…
[…] Read More here: israelinsight.com/?p=60 […]…
Nice work on this site. I enjoyed the discussion. I would like to subscribe your updates via E-mail Or have bookmarked your site. Keep it going on to be followed for getting updates.